Ultimate Downline Builder.

Ultimate Downline Builder.
The easy way to build multiple TOP online business', all linked to each other through The 7 Day Success Plan and it's incorporated core programs, using just one link.

Thursday 12 February 2015

A quick UDB update, Please Read!

A quick UDB update, Please Read!   01/12/2014

Hi {fname}
I know my updates have been few and far between this week especially for our PRO members.
Although you might not see it I have been working behind the scenes trying to get everything in place. Dotting all the 'I's and crossing all the 'T's so to speak.
I am a little behind, but I'm not going to let that set us back here.
I do ask for a little patience during this re-launch month to make sure everything is in good working order.
Most actions on site are set to manual so that I can keep an eye on things, but there is only me and yes I may make mistakes, I do need to eat and sleep plus I have my family to tend to.
Don't worry that still leaves me with plenty of time to dedicate to my sites and their members too.
Just a few hours to go now and we will have everything set for relaunch.
I am aiming for 8am Central, but you can set up your ads etc whenever you want. I'm around to manage things the whole day.
Please 
DO NOT add any advertising on site for ANY of the 'Partner Programs', they will NOT be approved.
I am leaving the upgrade price at just $10 for today ONLY to help with your promotions and give those of you who haven't yet upgraded during pre-launch a little more time to think about it.
If you want to be removed, simply reply back to this mail and let me know.
I totally understand and the last you will ever here from me will be a confirmation mail that your account has been deleted.
You are more than welcome to come back at any time should you change your mind.
So that's all folks.
Well for the time being anyway.
I will be in touch again later.Kindest Regards.
Kymm Reynolds.
ADMIN 

No comments:

Post a Comment