Ultimate Downline Builder.

Ultimate Downline Builder.
The easy way to build multiple TOP online business', all linked to each other through The 7 Day Success Plan and it's incorporated core programs, using just one link.

Thursday 12 February 2015

Important Information about UDB, Please Read!

Important Information about UDB, Please Read!   23/11/2014

Hi again,
I just thought I better send out a second update.
If you missed my first I'll add it below this one so you know who I am and what's happening here at UDB.
Basically UDB is being revamped right now under new management, and is set to relaunch early in December.
A few of the programs are under review, a couple more may be added  and a couple have been already been removed.

Once set up I NEVER want to have to remove or edit (although I may add) any of the partner sites, therefore I have to give this careful consideration.
ONLY longstanding profitable business' with trustworthy owners will make the cut.
Please don't join any new programs while we are in pre-re-launch as some are as yet under review and could be removed or editted.

While we are on the subject, please join ALL the Partner Programs even just as a FREE member if the program allows it, until you start earning enough to upgrade. Not having or entering in IDs is like leaving money on the table.
Also VERY important to remember when submitting your own programs: MAKE SURE YOU USE {affiliateid} in place of your ID/username in your links. This also applies to your banners or graphics. I will keep sending your programs back to you until you get this right.http://www.ultimatedownlinebuilder.net/?kymmandco
should be written
http://www.ultimatedownlinebuilder.net/?{affiliateid}
Please log-in, check your stats, make sure your ads are valid and have credits allocated to them or they WILL be deleted.

Also I am implementing a NO Partner Program advertising ban.
DO NOT submit ads for any of the programs listed in the downline builder.
If you want referrals to join you in these programs please promote UDB once we are set up and ready for launch.

Yes people are promoting already which I guess is fine, but remember right now you will only earn $5 (or $2.50 as a FREE member) whereas if you wait until the site is set up you will be earning $12.50 ($6.25) and then $24.50 ($12.25) after the initial launch period when the FULL lifetime PRO membership will be set at $49.

Even at $49 this site offers FANTASTIC value.
PRO Members can submit 5 of their own programs into the builder, receive 50% commissions, 1 MILLION square banner ad impressions AND 1 MILLION text ad impressions (truly lifetime advertising) 4 (soon to be 12) SJV upgrades at my TAEs each one with a SuperSoloAd plus 1 Million points to purchase advertising at each site.
I will be adding more bonus' and incentives later which WILL make the UDB PRO membership very appealing indeed and hopefully improve your conversion rates and make you tons of money.

FREE Members can only add 1 program to the builder, receive just 25% commissions, a million points at each of the 4 (soon to be 12 TAEs) and MUST upgrade before they can withdraw commissions. So basically eventually EVERYONE will get ALL of the PRO Membership benefits.
Special offer:- refer 3 PRO members, request payout to 'upgrade account' and I'll upgrade your account to PRO even if the price goes up in the meantime. (ie: you get 3 referrals go PRO at $2.50 and the price goes up to $49 I will still upgrade your account and your sponsor WILL receive the FULL 50% commission of $24.50.
I want ALL members to succeed and you wont succeed here unless you promote so even if it costs me I will reward your activity and that of your referrals.

There is a lot of information here so I request that you scan through it again to make sure you didn't miss anything.
My introduction email is tagged below incase you missed it. Please read through it (again), check your details and log-in regularly to keep your IDs etc up to date.

Make sure you take advantage of the $10 upgrade while you have the chance or bring in 3 Pro Members as a FREE Member to receive your discounted upgrade.

Thank you for taking time to read this.
Kindest Regards.
Kymm Reynolds (New Admin).

Hi there
Just a quick introduction and some important information about your UltimateDownlineBuilder (UDB) account.

My name is Kymm Reynolds aka kymmandco.
I have recently purchased UDB from Bruno Mantle and am in the process of taking over as admin.

May we thank Bruno for taking care of this site since Denise Hayes retirement from MLM last year and wish them both well in their respective new ventures.

Back to UDB...

YES, I will be making some changes, but ultimately this will be the same builder site with the same objectives. 

I'm changing the $25 a year subscription to a Lifetime Membership with 50% commissions for pro members and 25% commissions for free members.

For existing members and new members brought in during the re-launch up to 1,000 members (we are at 760 members right now) or 1/1/15 whichever comes first the PRO upgrade will be set at just $10 lifetime and then back up to $25 until we reach 2,000 members.

After 2,000 members this will raise again to $49 which I feel would be an adequate amount for a lifetime membership for this program type.

I will be adding lots of bonus' and incentives to upgrade to PRO here over the next few weeks too, staring with FREE SJV memberships at my 4 soon to be 5 (+7 more during 2015, making it 12 SJV upgrades in total). Each one comes with 1 million points and a SuperSolo.
Free members will just get the 1 million points.

You get all this for a one-time $10 right now, and I'm sure new members coming in will see this as GREAT value for their $25 and later $49 PRO membership here.

The more attractive I make the PRO upgrade the more money YOU stand to earn with 50% commissions and referrals into YOUR programs too.

ALL my sites will be listed as one of UDBs programs so your referrals here will follow you at each site aswell.

I ask you to please log-in to your account over the next few days/weeks to keep up with the changes I will be making here, but PLEASE don't join any program in the members area yet, they might get dropped and others added.

HINT:- PRO members will get the go ahead 48 hours before we are ready to relaunch so they can join and get their own programs added and approved and their IDs updated.

Feel free to upgrade PRO now and join the 'Bonus Advertising' sites for your FREE SJV, SuperSolo and/or 1 million points bonus'

Remember DO NOT join any of the other programs just yet.
Also, when you do join, check that you join under your UDB sponsor. Their IDs are in the update programs area. I don't want any of you losing out on referrals, okay.

The default ID is 'kymmandco', that's me. If you didn't join UDB under me then PLEASE contact me for your sponsor's details before joining. Unless you have a large downline and might lose out, waiting 24-48 hours for your sponsor to reply wont hurt anyone.

Your log-in details are...
Username 
Password 
You joined under ??? on ???

I will be in touch again to keep you up to date with developments.
Please keep a look out for my emails.

I thank you in advance for your patience and support and look forward to serving you.

Kindest Regards.
Kymm Reynolds.
kymmandco.

No comments:

Post a Comment