Ultimate Downline Builder.

Ultimate Downline Builder.
The easy way to build multiple TOP online business', all linked to each other through The 7 Day Success Plan and it's incorporated core programs, using just one link.

Thursday 12 February 2015

Our stats so far. Please Read!

Our stats so far. Please Read!   10 Jan 2015

I'm so sorry I am mailing again so soon, {fname} but...
...OMG!
I just got through paying out pending withdrawals and noticed we've past the $1000 mark.

We now have 960 members of which 150 have upgraded hence the withdrawals paid.
PRO members:- make sure if you have commissions owing you make a request. I can ONLY pay on request here, so request them!
FREE members:- you can use commissions from 3 PRO members to pay for your upgrade saving at least 25% and your sponsor will still get paid their FULL commission.

Although these stats are AMAZING, but I know we can do better.

Whoever refers member 1000, will get a $20 bonus on top of any commissions earned.
FREE members will get a FREE upgrade here and their sponsor will get their FULL commission value.
I think that's a fair deal, don't you?

I will then pay $10 bonus on every 100th member referred.
up to 1900 members and $20 for the 2000th member (or the same deal as for 1000).

FREE members must upgrade before requesting cash withdrawals, but will save 25% by using their commissions to upgrade, and again their sponsor WILL get the FULL commission value for this too.
I like to reward ACTIVE members!

If I refer the winning member I will pass the bonus up to the previous referring member. Even if these members are referred via my rotator link the bonus will stand.

Let's get out there and build this.
Remember you get up to 50% commissions on every member that upgrades here on top of any bonus' and will be building your teams in any of the programs you are a member of, from within the builder too.

Let's succeed together in 2015!
Kymm Reynolds.
Admin@UDB

P.S. Make sure you read my earlier mailing about the special RealTimeAdBlast offer. You really don't want to miss it as it would make promoting your UDB links so much quicker and easier too.
Let's do this!

S.P.S. If you are no longer marketing or do not want to be a part of UDB. Please feel free to delete your account from the link below or reply REMOVE ME and I'll do it for you. You are always welcome to come back later if you change your mind.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment